Prepare your students for the future! In the Key to Metric Measurement series, students learn how to measure in metric units—the only system used in international commerce and communication, and one becoming more and more prevalent in the United States. Students who learn to use the metric system early will be more comfortable as adults with this form of measurement.
- Book 1: Metric Units of Length
- Book 2: Measuring Length and Perimeter Using Metric Units
- Book 3: Finding Area and Volume Using Metric Units
- Book 4: Metric Units for Mass, Capacity, Temperature, and Time
- Answers available separately
View sample pages.
Note: Key to... workbooks are now published by McGraw-Hill Education and available for purchase at MHEonline.com. If you're a customer in a U.S. territory or outside the United States, find ordering information here.