Give your students the keys to math-skill mastery! These self-paced, self-guided workbooks—covering topics from fractions and decimals to algebra and geometry—motivate students and build their confidence with bite-size, easy-to-follow lessons. With Key to…® workbooks, you can customize curriculum for individual learners.
- Key to… workbooks are accessible, using a non-intimidating step-by-step approach, and simple language and clear visual models that help all students grasp concepts quickly.
- Key to… workbooks are effective, with fully worked-out examples that help students overcome obstacles and build upon their skills. And a large number of problems ensures completely mastery.
- Key to… workbooks are flexible. Depending on your students' needs, you can use Key to... workbooks for basic skills development, remediation, review, or standardized test preparation. Clear and direct instructions enable your students to work on their own and at their own pace.
- Key to… workbooks are time saving, with complete lessons so you don't need to prepare worksheets or copy pages.
The Key to... workbooks include these series:
- Key to Fractions
- Key to Decimals
- Key to Percents
- Key to Measurement
- Key to Metric Measurement
- Key to Algebra
- Key to Geometry
Note: Key to... workbooks are now published by McGraw-Hill Education and available for purchase at MHEonline.com. If you're a customer in a U.S. territory or outside the United States, find ordering information here.
"I'm a Resource Specialist at the middle school level and have experience teaching high school students in juvenile hall. I've used the Key to… materials in both environments, and they are absolutely wonderful!" —Leyla Momeny, James Lick Middle School, San Francisco, CA